Inverness Farm Booking Terms and Conditions
We unfortunately do not accept credit/debit card payments – however, if you would prefer to pay via Zapper, do let us know and we will send you our code. Otherwise, an EFT/cash would be appreciated.
Terms and Conditions
To confirm your reservation, we require a minimum of 50% deposit within 24 hours
The balance of payment is then due within 14 days of arrival or by prior arrangement
If no deposit is received, regrettably we cannot hold the reservation for you
The owner of Inverness Farm Cottages shall not be held responsible for the loss of, or damage to any property brought by a guest onto the premises – whether arising from fire, theft or any other cause.
The owner shall not be held responsible for any injury to or death of guests on the premises of Inverness Farm, arising from any cause whatsoever.
Should you cancel your reservation the following will apply:
- 7 days prior to arrival full payment is forfeited
- From 8-14 days prior to arrival 75% of payment is forfeited
- From 15-21 days prior to arrival 50% of payment is forfeited
- From 22-28 days prior to arrival 25% of payment is forfeited
- If over 28 days a 7.5% cancellation levy will be charged to cover administration and bank fees
A flat fee of R100 is charged on all refunds given within 28 days notice
No refund will be given during high season
We will do our best to assist your request, however if booking is postponed within 14 days there will be a charge of R500
A postponement request within 7 days of your arrival, will possibly incur further charges based on a management decision